How can I see a map of Chargemap Pass compatible stations?
To only see stations that are compatible with the Chargemap Pass, use the Chargemap filter function.
On the mobile application
1. Click on the filter icon in the lower left corner of the map.
2. Select "Activate filters", then "Chargemap Pass compatible".
3. Confirm. A refreshed map will show only Chargemap Pass stations. Look for a small icon next to their names.
4. If you would like to see all the stations again, return to the filters, deactivate all filters, and confirm.
On the internet
1. Go to the map on the Chargemap website: https://chargemap.com.
2. Click on "Search".
3. Check the box "Show only outlets compatible with the Chargemap Pass".
4. Return to the map. Only Chargemap Pass compatible stations will appear, identified as a "Chargemap Pass compatible zone".
5. If you would like to see all the stations again, return to "Search" and uncheck the box "Show only outlets compatible with the Chargemap Pass".